Great View? Please Share

I agree :yes:
I thought Washington was soooooo beautiful. I was shocked by what it looked like on the other (Eastern) side of the mountains though. It looked like another planet by comparison!

My Avatar is that other planet, eastern Washington. That's the view from my back door. It's Rattlesnake Mountain, the largest treeless mountain in the lower 48. So much for the Evergreen State.

^ I just remember the other side of Mt Rainier having lots of combination fruit/espresso/antiques places (best cherries ever!), and I was there in July so Seattle was super green and then the other side looked super dry. I was also carsick from the ride through the mountains so I was really crabby at that point lol :P

Everyone's views look beautiful! I can't get over some of these pics!!!

Lily25- Athens is soooooo breathtaking at night. I wish I had taken better pics when I was there, because there's so many great views (day or night). And your dog is a cutie!! :girlsigh:

Lily25- Athens is soooooo breathtaking at night. I wish I had taken better pics when I was there, because there's so many great views (day or night). And your dog is a cutie!!
girl_sigh.gif

lily25- Your view is amazing!!

Thanks girls!!

Here's mine:

Pic 1 - me and my english bulldog at Grand Canyon, Arizona (Colorado River below)
Pic 2 - Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe CA
Pic 3 - view from our home during those horrible L.A. fires during Sunset
Pic 4 - another one of Sunset during the fires.

Attachments

• Grandcyn1.jpg
    Grandcyn1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 22
  • tpf view.jpg
    tpf view.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 18
  • tpf view1.jpg
    tpf view1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
  • tpf view2.jpg
    tpf view2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 21
Gorgeous pictures! I wish I could contribute, but right now my windows only faces the building right across mine (identical building to mine) and for my own and my neighbors privacy (not to mention that it is a really boring view :P) I think I'll refrain from posting anything.

I am now enjoying the Florida sunshine. This is the view from my front door.
Looking at the barn makes me miss my horses.

Attachments

• sunrise stillwater.JPG
    sunrise stillwater.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 32
  • pond swans.JPG
    pond swans.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 25