Great Service at the Longchamp Store in Southcoast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA

sleepykris

Dec 13, 2012
I had purchased my first longchamp in hydrangea at the end of August, and noticed about a week ago after for less than two weeks of use that the stitches on one handle was unraveling. I had emailed the longchamp site and they said to go ahead and visit the store to have them do the repair on the bag. I was a little bit annoyed at the online customer service person given the fact that I expressed my concern over quality and they I didn't seem to care that much. So I returned to the store and I spoke with the store manager Susan Taher, telling her I needed a repair. She said she didn't want me to wait 8 weeks for the repair on the handle, and said she would replace it right then with a new bag. She asked if I wanted the same color or a different one. I decided I wanted bilberry, so that's what I got. I totally was expecting a repair since there was nothing else wrong with the bag. I felt like Susan made up for the careless email from the longchamp site. I will be back for sure! :biggrin:

Now, I have a little dilemma, should I keep the new plum medium planetes since I have the bilberry one now? They are both shades of purple. The handle on the planetes is softer, I feel like it isn't as durable but I returned it once before and re bought since I like it enough. Choices, choices.

I would keep both! I have the plum Planetes, large LH and I love it. Also, the bilberry and the plum are not exactly the same color, and the styles are of different material. Keep both and enjoy them!!!

Keep both! The bilberry is darker and isn't the planets plum a bright purple? If you like purple, you should keep them. :smile:

And the SCP longchamp store is really nice. I've never gotten bad service there either.

Yes, the purples are different, and I guess I really like purple. I always thought I was more a pink or green lover but I now have three purple bags in my collection. I thought the bilberry was black when I first saw it in the store as the lighting in there was dim. You all convinced me to keep both, thank you!! This is dangerous as I live close to the LC store and they are so nice!

Yes, the purples are different, and I guess I really like purple. I always thought I was more a pink or green lover but I now have three purple bags in my collection. I thought the bilberry was black when I first saw it in the store as the lighting in there was dim. You all convinced me to keep both, thank you!! This is dangerous as I live close to the LC store and they are so nice!

Great!!! Enjoy them! :biggrin: