Great Loose Powder?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What loose powder do you girls recommend besides Bare Essentials? I like Bare Essentials but it goes on a little to thick and looks a little "cakey" on my skin. Any other suggestions? TIA!

2. Bare Essentuals have great loose powder. Doesn't feel like anything is on the face. I love it.:yes:

3. nars or chanel

4. OHH!! if you look on makeupalley, many people are loving the new i think l'oreal mineral foundation? the small bottle with a brush head at the top.

5. Arbonne. Their loose powder is incredible. Completely flawless on your skin. It doesnt cake at all like bare es. did for me. I even became a rep because I loved all of their products & kept telling everyone about them =) If you click under my name, you can go to the website.
    I'd be happy to answer any ?'s.

6. MUFE (Make Up For Ever) - Matte Loose Powder!!!!

7. I just bought La Mer's new loose powder, and it is amazing!

8. I am faithful to Dior. It's so finely milled and soft.

9. I LOVE Nars loose powder. The packaging isn't the greatest, but you can get this little travel-size loose powder container from Sephora for a few dollars--really helps. I just put some of the loose powder from the big container into the small one.

10. I love L'Oreal's translucide loose powder!

11. Laura Mercier has great loose powder.

12. I like Awake's Aqua Trans Powder. It feels a little wet when it goes on and feels so light and refreshing.

13. giorgio armani without a doubt

14. MAC Blot Powder. I'm shine-free all day!

15. T. Le Clerc :love:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice