Great Coach Deals and possible gifts

I had sworn off Loehmann's for awhile because all I found was lots of junk that never fit quite right. Well I stopped by during the president's day sale and picked up the following items for gifts (images borrowed from ebay):
Ipod shuffle case was 4.79 orig 48
1c13_1.JPG

Ipod nano case for $7.86 orig 68
4abd_2.JPG

I had been also looking for some cute flats in gold to match the gold/brass hardware on some of my bleeker and hampton bags. Found the following shoes at Loehmann's for $4.00 and change (can't remember exactly). They had tons of other shoes including some coach boots at really good prices. They are $59.95 currently at Zappos
7769-487325-d.jpg

Congrats on the great deals at Loehmann's! I love that store. I used to go to the one in Beverly Hills often. They had the most amazing selection. After moving, I have been to other stores in different states and none of them have been as good.

The outlets have good deals on ipod cases too.

One time I think 2 years ago I went to my outlet and they had cases for $7.50 in various colors of leather and black & white and brown & black zebra striped cow hair!

Needless to say I came home with 7 of them! I kept the cow hair cases for myself and gave the other 5 cases away as gifts!