Travel Grand Canyon, Disneyland & more

blueeyedgirl

Fashion Addict!
O.G.
May 16, 2008
My wonderful boyfriend got me the best Christmas gift ever: a vacation! I'm very excited, but I know it is going to be a challenge packing everything for the different weather/climates.

We are flying from our home in CT to Albuquerque, NM where my best friend lives. We will be there for 2 days and then we are taking our rental car to the Grand Canyon (my first time seeing it! so excited!) After our day at the great GC, we are off to see his brother who lives just outside of Laguna Beach, CA. We will be spending some time in CA at the beach and Disneyland.

Now to get to the point: I would love tips on what to pack for these crazy different weather places and if anyone has any must-see places between the Grand Canyon and CA, let me know! I've never been to either.

Thank you!

Layers! ABQ is at some elevation and the Grand Canyon is way up there--6000+ feet so it will probably be quite chilly depending on when you are going.

I'm not familiar with southern Cal weather but it appears to be very nice year 'round.