*Gramercy Clubhouse*

I purchased the Gramercy in black yesterday. It's a beautiful bag! I like that it looks classic and current; structured, but not stuffy. It goes well with a professional wardrobe as well as jeans and a sweater.

Decided to hold off on getting the red currant Gramercy since most of the dept stores are carrying it and couldn't decide between the red or oxblood. Both are beautiful colors. Didn't care for the mink croc so crossed it off my wish list.

This one though is definitely haunting me! Anyone bought one yet?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414597090.014322.jpg

Reactions: luvLV27
Decided to hold off on getting the red currant Gramercy since most of the dept stores are carrying it and couldn't decide between the red or oxblood. Both are beautiful colors. Didn't care for the mink croc so crossed it off my wish list.

This one though is definitely haunting me! Anyone bought one yet?

View attachment 2792731

Saw this at my local coach fp store. It's really beautiful. The price for the regular size is over $1000. The sa told me that coach fp will have a sale around thanksgiving. If you buy merchandise for $2000+ you get 20% off, if you buy merchandise for $4000+ you get 25% off. Alas, that's too rich for my blood.

Coach drives me crazy because they always seem to leave something out on purpose. Case in point, the croc in black only comes in a mini version! I don't get it? Ugh!!

By the way, I do LOVE the mini version but it's too small for me. :sad:

Last edited:
I don't get the black croc not coming in the larger size either :sad:

I did put the mink on hold and can't wait to check it out today! Does anyone know how big the size difference is (I compared the measurements but wasn't sure how roomy the actually were with the compartments and more structured shape). I am hoping to fit my iPad mini which is why I went for the larger but would love input if anyone has or has seen both.

Thanks!

I just bought the oxblood in the regular size. Macy's has their private sale for 25% off this Sunday and the manager at the Coach store price matched with it and let me pick up today. I had a hard time deciding between the oxblood and red currant, but ended up with oxblood because I have other red bags. The medium size is just right for me. I like larger bags but the large size was too big for me- looked more like a work bag. The leather is the classic, rich leather that Coach was known for. I like it in the regular leather, not as much in the croc embossed, which didn't have the same richness. All of the colors are gorgeous!