Grainy?

1. Ok, so I got my black city yesterday and i love it. :yes: the leather is very thick and matte...but...some parts of it feels kinda grainy. :shrugs: like not completely smooth - sorta like finely milled sandpaper. does anyone else's bag feel like this? i'm not going to return it or exchange it b/c i'm simply because i'm too lazy and i love the bag anyways. i'm also hoping that it will soften up with time and use. another strange thing is that the black city feels and looks a little bit bigger than my grenat city. maybe i'm just losing my mind...:upsidedown:

i'll post pics later today when i get home, but i don't think you can tell from looking at the leather...definitely a touchy feely thing.

2. I soften my somewhat grainy feeling ink hobo by hand with apple care. - worked like a charm.

3. Here's a pic. It's just a bit grainy on the bottom in the middle. Can you see it?

bags 005.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice