Graffiti Zipped Wallet from BrandAlley - absolutely perfect (and genuine!)

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
First, thanks to all the lovely posters who contributed to my other thread - I didn't get a chance to respond before it was locked (just to clarify, I wasn't looking for opinions on authenticity of the wallet, just experiences of BA - honestly didn't mean to break any rules!).

After reading reviews of BA, I was convinced that I'd either not receive the wallet or, if I did, it'd be used/fake. There are lots of stories online about bags sent out obviously used and a few alarming tales of fake Prada bags, so I was perturbed to say the least.

Well, I ordered on Friday and the wallet arrived yesterday, and it's absolutely perfect! Brand new, lovely Mulberry box, and of course genuine. I couldn't be happier!

I haven't bought any 'new' Mulberry for over a decade, being a devout Darwin/NVT old-school fan, but I love love love this! I think it adds a contemporary twist to my lovely old bags (and being an old bag myself these days I do appreciate anything that keeps things feeling modern!).

Even DH loves it and he's usually meh, it's a bag/purse, whatever, kind of chap!

A couple of pics ☺️

IMG_20230905_123038033.jpg

IMG_20230905_123122962.jpg

IMG_20230905_122858571.jpg