Graceful mm crossbody?

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Just a thought I haven’t tried not do I own the graceful but am debating it.

Has anyone bought a bandolier strap and used it to make the graceful a crossbody? Or is the graceful to big?

I added a 16 mm strap to my graceful PM.Having the crossbody option makes it so much more functional -
I just looked on LV - don’t think the exact 16 mm monogram strap is available anymore

Attachments

• 2B9FF1C7-9788-4A50-B11C-F0A83C7E6002.jpeg
    2B9FF1C7-9788-4A50-B11C-F0A83C7E6002.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I originally bought the graceful mm and put on a shoulder strap. To me it looked way too big and awkward so I returned it for the pm size which I personally feel looks much better.

Last edited:
I had the Delightful MM and used it with a keepall strap. It was big. I felt like it was a feed sack! I stopped using it since I really didn't need all the room. I think the pm would look fine with a strap.

I had the Delightful MM and used it with a keepall strap. It was big. I felt like it was a feed sack! I stopped using it since I really didn't need all the room. I think the pm would look fine with a strap.

Hmm the reason I thought mm was because I have a 4 year old still carry some things for him and will have a newborn

Hmm the reason I thought mm was because I have a 4 year old still carry some things for him and will have a newborn
I see many moms at a mommy and me class which I bring my DIL to every week. Most have Neverfull MMs so I understand you wanting a bag with a strap. I see what you are saying now.

Ok. When I first purchased the Graceful MM, I immediately tried it on with the crossbody strap I borrowed from my Alma bb; this is what it looked like. Although it was just way too big and bulky for me, it may fit your purpose. :smile: (I’m 5’7”)
15ED7F3F-B9AD-4426-857A-549D65C26B06.jpeg