Goyard Zip around Wallet

Congrats on your new wallet and St Louis! I have the LV mono zippy too as well as the Goyard long zip. I love my new Goyard wallet, but I wish it opened as wide as the LV zippy! Enjoy your new purchases!

Congrats on your new wallet and St Louis! I have the LV mono zippy too as well as the Goyard long zip. I love my new Goyard wallet, but I wish it opened as wide as the LV zippy! Enjoy your new purchases!

Thanks emma:smile: Great minds think alike;) I too have the same sentiments when I first opened the Goyard Matignon, esp. the coin compartment. Also, it feels thinner in material (external) as compared to the LV zippy and not as sturdy (my own feeling, maybe it's not the case as ahertz had mentioned that hers still looks amazing after 1 year). I even took pics to compare how both coin compartments open up.

Goyard
P1070891-1.jpg

LV Zippy
P1070892-1.jpg

^^ Exactly! But I still am really enjoying the wallet. Although I am tempted to get a LV wallet with stripes/initials when they are introduced in the fall. It never ends lol!

authentic_12....which one is more easy to use and be your "go to" wallet? Lv or goyard? tia

I have not used my Goyard wallet yet. Personally, I find the LV zippy easier to use as it opens up wide whereas the Goyard wallet doesn't open up as wide. However, its zip is pretty smooth. The only concern I have with the Goyard wallet is the tan leather stripe on top which I feel may be more susceptible to scratches/marks. LV's material feels more thick and sturdy and is scratch-proof.

I will use the LV wallet with my LV bags and the Goyard wallet with my St Louis PM.