Goyard St. Louis PM for Christmas - but what color?

Goyard St. Louis PM Color

• Black with black trim

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Black with gold (tan) trim

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Navy

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Gray

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2009
One of the items on my wish list for Xmas is a Goyard St. Louis PM. But I'm undecided about the color. My original thought was black with black trim, but then I saw the black with gold (tan) trim and thought it might be a better look for upcoming spring/summer. But two other options on my radar are the navy and the gray. This will be my first Goyard. Other larger open style totes in my collection are the LV Neverful MM (Damier Ebene), LV Neverful MM (Damier Azur) and the Celine cabas belted tote in black. I think of the four I mentioned, the gray is my least favorite, but when I see it on celebrity pics it does look nice.

Your thoughts/vote are much appreciated!

Black on black! I think it's the most classic and can be used year round and no worry of color transfer. However, your tote collection seems pretty neutral and you already have a black tote, so my second vote is navy to mix it up, but still pretty neutral/wearable.

Black/black is classic and safe I have it in the pm I also love and own the gray and love as well
Tough decision but you can't go wrong with any of your choices!!
I also have the damier ebene which is darker so maybe go with the gray

I just went through the same dilemma this weekend. I went into Goyard in NYC all set to buy the grey pm, but when I got there I fell in love with the black on black. Since I saved a bit of money buying the classic I splurged on a card case as well.

Reactions: KatNW1