Goyard St Louis PM anyone use an insert or rigid base?

Posh Posey

Aug 9, 2018
I have 2 of these bags and I really like them. However there is NO organization. I wonder if anyone uses or has tried an organizing insert or even a rigid base for the bottom?

TIA

Would you mind posting a picture? Is it an exact, snug fit? I prefer ordering from Original Club, so this sounds like it might work.

Hi there. My apologies for the delay. The second picture shows some room on one side if you push the insert on the opposite side. The gap is not significant but can fit an umbrella or ballet flats which I store in a drawstring shoe bag. Hope that helps.

IMG_1536009049.365675.jpg

IMG_1536009165.282562.jpg

Hi there. My apologies for the delay. The second picture shows some room on one side if you push the insert on the opposite side. The gap is not significant but can fit an umbrella or ballet flats which I store in a drawstring shoe bag. Hope that helps.

View attachment 4181796

View attachment 4181797

Do you notice any wear in the corners when you use the purse organizer? Curious to know if this helps to keep corners from wearing or makes it worst

I have a Goyard St. Louis GM and use both a Samorga organizer and a clear plastic base shaper. No wear in the corners of the bag as the base shaper is cut slightly shorter and has rounded corners.