Goyard St. Louis Gm

I’m 5’1” on a good day and weigh about 110 lbs (also on a good day). My St. Louis GM looks a little heavy on me, and I find I don’t use it much for that reason. That being said, I absolutely love it and don’t regret the purchase. It’s a great travel bag, I use it to throw in everything that I don’t pack in a suitcase. I’ve used it to corral other bags if I want to pack several while traveling. I like the shape of it better than the PM, the smaller size just seems too small.

Reactions: c18027
I’m 5’1” on a good day and weigh about 110 lbs (also on a good day). My St. Louis GM looks a little heavy on me, and I find I don’t use it much for that reason. That being said, I absolutely love it and don’t regret the purchase. It’s a great travel bag, I use it to throw in everything that I don’t pack in a suitcase. I’ve used it to corral other bags if I want to pack several while traveling. I like the shape of it better than the PM, the smaller size just seems too small.
I just purchased the pm and I agree with you it feels too small and the straps are too short. I love the bag, so I’m hoping a GM will be a better fit for me. I don’t travel a lot (especially now) so I’m planning on using it more as a day bag. Do you use yours as a day bag or is it way to big? Also do you happen to have a mod shot of you wearing the bag?

Reactions: t1ffahnee
I just purchased the pm and I agree with you it feels too small and the straps are too short. I love the bag, so I’m hoping a GM will be a better fit for me. I don’t travel a lot (especially now) so I’m planning on using it more as a day bag. Do you use yours as a day bag or is it way to big? Also do you happen to have a mod shot of you wearing the bag?

I’ll dig around and see if I can find a picture. I’ve used it as a day bag, but I usually gravitate towards my neverfull mm for day to day, it’s just a better size for me. I would love to use either the Goyard or the LV for work, but I’m a nurse and the only bag I’ll drag through that filthy hospital is my canvas work tote from the gap

Reactions: Pinkhibiscus
I’ll dig around and see if I can find a picture. I’ve used it as a day bag, but I usually gravitate towards my neverfull mm for day to day, it’s just a better size for me. I would love to use either the Goyard or the LV for work, but I’m a nurse and the only bag I’ll drag through that filthy hospital is my canvas work tote from the gap

thanks so much I would greatly appreciate it. Also thanks so much on being a front line worker you all have done such an amazing job. my hats off to you :smile:

is the Artois heavier than the St Louis? I am also thinking about getting a St. Louis. I have the Anjou PM. I originally set my heart on the St Louis, but after reading the reviews from others, it sounds like a fragile bag so I got the Anjou instead. But apart of me can’t help but want a St. Louis GM bag. It looks so roomy and effortless! I am also petite (5”2) and wonder if the GM size would look too big. The Anjou Pm definitely feels small and the straps are short.