Goyard Paris - Lineups and Appointments?

That is interesting because I bought the SL GM in February without the pouch for 1500€. Wasn't actually even told about the pouch. I heard about on here when someone asked me if it came with the pouch.

This was at the St. Honore store. But there also seemed to be a shortage of most bags. SL GMs in certain colors and there were no Artois. So maybe that had something to do with it.
I've been researching the pricing and it seems a bit back and forth about whether the pouch is included. A YouTuber mentioned you have to buy the pouch if you are a first time customer but who knows how true that is....

The pouch used to be available in the US and no longer is because they made all the stores ship them to Paris. Wondering if they weren't selling because they were $650 USD so headquarters did a recall and is now forcing people to buy them to get rid of remaining stock.

Out of curiosity which Paris store did you end up purchasing from?

Heading to Paris July 3-10, planning on focusing my shopping in Goyard as we do not have it available in Canada. Are there any purchase restrictions I should know about? I've read most of this forum so far so I have an idea of what to expect. What are some things that worked for you in scoring your desired items?

I've been researching the pricing and it seems a bit back and forth about whether the pouch is included. A YouTuber mentioned you have to buy the pouch if you are a first time customer but who knows how true that is....

The pouch used to be available in the US and no longer is because they made all the stores ship them to Paris. Wondering if they weren't selling because they were $650 USD so headquarters did a recall and is now forcing people to buy them to get rid of remaining stock.

Out of curiosity which Paris store did you end up purchasing from?
Seeing this a bit late but I bought from their boutique on Rue St Honore

Just visited goyard paris both main store and printemp one. The main store had greater selection last week and printemp only had 2-3 sas helping people. The new store looked to be almost complete.

How was the selection of the new store?
I went to the new store July 25th, they opened 7/24. The selection last week was great! They had everything in stock and my friends and I purchased Anjou mini, Monte Carlo mini case, St. Louis, and card holders. We went back on 7/26 and everything was sold out. There was no wait for us on 7/24. On 7/25, a 15 minute wait. On 7/26 my friend went back 30 minutes before opening and she was first in line.

Was In Paris 8/1-8/5. Stores on Rue Saint-Honoré, always had a long line. I also stopped in Printemps but it was after 5:00 pm and the line was closed for additional people. I had so many tours and reservations planned in Paris that I could not wait 1-2 hours ( we were on a family trip). I did not know the stores in Paris are all closed on Sunday as this was the day I had sone free time.

I also went to Nice/ Monaco after Paris and luckily the line in Monaco was very short around 4:00 pm on Wednesday 8/9. I was in and out in about an hour. Beautiful street to wait and people watch. I was very easy as I knew exactly what I wanted. Saint Louis PM just needed to pick a color. Sales associate was very nice. Price was $1,350 EUR.

I see on the website you can no longer make appointments for european stores. Planning to head to milan & heard the line is crazy long & only one store in italy :sad:
Is there a way to check inventory beforehand or order anything through the phone? or its a test of luck?

I see on the website you can no longer make appointments for european stores. Planning to head to milan & heard the line is crazy long & only one store in italy :sad:
Is there a way to check inventory beforehand or order anything through the phone? or its a test of luck?
Dear @tempurabits, I was in Milan last Saturday and they cut the line at 4:30pm. If you arrive after 4:30pm, it’s up to you to stay because they do no guarantee you’ll have the chance to go into the store. If the line reaches the corner, it means the waiting time is four hours. There’s a Goyard “concierge” who is very kind and talks to people in the queue telling them the stock they have. I went short after 4:30pm and decided to stay because there were 3 people in front of me after they cut the line and I was lucky to get a Saint Louis PM and a Saint Sulpice card holder in grey. Good luck in Milan! ❤️

• Wow
Reactions: a_b_c
Just wanted to share my experience at the FSH store last week Friday 10\13. My friends and I (3 in total) got on line around 5pm with about 10 groups in front of us. Our thought was, “Why not? Let’s see what happens.” The very entertaining doorman (Nikolai?) informed us that our chances were meh, 50/50 & if we were not in the store by 6:15 then chances were slim as they officially close the line at 6:20.

We did indeed get in at around 6 and were met with a lovely, albeit visibly exhausted SA (Be kind to your SA!). We all knew what we wanted and gave her the colors we preferred. She told us which were def not in stock and which were, so we chose from those and she kindly went and retrieved them so we can see all options in person.

We all got what we wanted (Green and White St Louis PMs, Navy Plumet). Wanted Anjou PM but they only had in orange and yellow. Anyway we all left very happy; everyone we encountered at the store was lovely & patient even at the end of a long day for them. Nice thing abt going so late is that they stop letting ppl inside so the store gets less and less crowded. By the end we were one of the last customers in the store and you could really appreciate the beauty/ history of the interior. Enjoy the journey!

Definitely go to Rue Francoise store - little to no lines ever (for now). Was just in today, Saturday at 3pm and there was just one person in line and we were in within 5min. The SA said that the lines are quick here and hardly ever have lines because they recently open to zero announcements so it’s been nice and steady but she doesn’t know how much longer that will be so before it became a more publicly known and comes the long line.

The store is nice and more spacious, obvs the setting is more modern but there’s just a bit more room to move around, ample of SA. The stock was pretty good at least for my items 😜 - I asked to see the St. Louis, Artois, Anjou and bellechasse in black and grey and it was all in stock.

Waited in line for 45 mins at rue st Honoré this am and picked up another St. Louis. They have a ton of stuff in stock but I felt that the SA was kind of pushy. Grateful that I’m with my taller half and can use her customs declaration 😂