Goyard newbie reveal! And a quick question about what fits in the pouch

Shelly319

May 13, 2015
My new goyard Saint Louis GM finally arrived today and I am absolutely in love! I went with Black and Tan because I think it is most versatile for what I normally wear. I tried the gray which was beautiful but it just wasn't my color though it looked beautiful on others who were trying it in the store. I didn't realize that the pouch was so small. What do you all do for wallets? I have a small lv key holder - the one with the snap button and I have thought about stuffing just the essentials in the slot but I like to carry other things in my wallet. Can any of you recommend a wallet that will fit in the pouch along with my keys? I tried putting a small zippered Chanel wallet in the pouch but it won't fit [emoji52]IMG_1473693572.413121.jpgIMG_1473693585.473243.jpgIMG_1473693594.241744.jpg

Reactions: PinkInTheBlue
My new goyard Saint Louis GM finally arrived today and I am absolutely in love! I went with Black and Tan because I think it is most versatile for what I normally wear. I tried the gray which was beautiful but it just wasn't my color though it looked beautiful on others who were trying it in the store. I didn't realize that the pouch was so small. What do you all do for wallets? I have a small lv key holder - the one with the snap button and I have thought about stuffing just the essentials in the slot but I like to carry other things in my wallet. Can any of you recommend a wallet that will fit in the pouch along with my keys? I tried putting a small zippered Chanel wallet in the pouch but it won't fit [emoji52]View attachment 3464917View attachment 3464918View attachment 3464919
Congrats. I never use the pouch too flat for anything. If I use it to keep my phone, it takes 2 steps to retrieve. Not convenient at all. But love this bag.

Reactions: Shelly319
Congrats. I never use the pouch too flat for anything. If I use it to keep my phone, it takes 2 steps to retrieve. Not convenient at all. But love this bag.

I keep my phone tucked into the back, open pocket of the pouch. That way it's not loose but is also easily pulled out. But I guess the ability to do that depends on the size of your phone.