Goyard- Miami

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone been to the Goyard Miami store? How is their stock? Was what you were looking for in stock? Did you like your SA?

2. Hi, I have been there twice.....once to buy a grey Belvedere and once to buy a black St. Louis and small black pochette. The Belvedere and pochette had to be shipped to me once their stock came in, and I had to pay for them while I was there, to hold my stock. I had 2 different SA’s there.....wasn’t impressed either time (sorry I don’t remember their names) it’s a small store, but with that being said, I have never been to any other stores...so I’m not sure if that’s a normal size? The shopping center is a high end place....has Chanel, Balenciaga, Chloe...etc.

I would call or email them to see if there was something in particular you were looking for.

tabbyco likes this.