Goyard is LOVE :-)

I have just been given an (almost) new St Louis PM and matching wallet for my birthday (LOVE LOVE LOVE!!), I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that will print your initials on the bag? I know Goyard can do this if you buy it brand new, however I am skeptical they would do a bag that is a month or so old. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a million dolls!

When I bought my st louis at the sf store a week ago, i specifically asked the SA if i needed to make a decision about the monogramming right there and then or before I had used the bag and he said no. That I could use the bag but that I shouldn't wait too long because of something to do with the paint. SO, I think if your purse is only a month or so old that it shouldn't be an issue. Good luck!!

When I bought my st louis at the sf store a week ago, i specifically asked the SA if i needed to make a decision about the monogramming right there and then or before I had used the bag and he said no. That I could use the bag but that I shouldn't wait too long because of something to do with the paint. SO, I think if your purse is only a month or so old that it shouldn't be an issue. Good luck!!

Thanks! Ill give that a shot and let you know how it goes!