Goyard Artois MM or Moreau Paris Vincennes MM

Whoops—yours wasn’t the tall Vincennes, was it?

What’s so brilliant about Moreau is the two kinds of leather and the myriad color and print combos—and some reversible. I originally wanted a Celestin-Vincennes mashup: the jacquard on one side, leather on the other, and reversible. But I think having a Vincennes as a daily go-to first is a better gateway drug. Then I ponder the ideal Vincennes combo.

And I’m with you. The wear on my St. Louis brought me to the Moreau Celestin. When I lived in Paris, I saw the Moreaux. And I like that they’re not so ubiquitous here.

Nope, my Vincennes isn’t tall! And yes, I agree wirh you - I live in a small city now, and I love that only a few people will know the brand.

I feel like the white Celestin GM will be so cute at the pool in the summer.

Reactions: thatgirlinnewyork
Nope, my Vincennes isn’t tall! And yes, I agree wirh you - I live in a small city now, and I love that only a few people will know the brand.

As they say, BCBG! So agree—that white is elegant without being shout-y, and I think since the handles are so substantial, it’ll only look nicer with time! It has enough grey going on in the jacquard that it’ll be quite versatile.

I have not had the guts to buy any bags with any sort of white leather in years (the default Gotham wardrobe tending toward dark—including so many, maybe too many of our bags), but I think any rules we’ve had about matching, time of year and that sort of thing make it much more tempting than I’d previously thought.

This is what I’m looking at in a Celestin GM. Perhaps just the Camoiflage personalization, without initials. Is it a little crazy?

Attachments

• 8F23B505-D54A-42AE-8EE5-554D842996BA.jpeg
    8F23B505-D54A-42AE-8EE5-554D842996BA.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: TraceySH
Hello ladies, sharing my first Moreau bag a Le Brègançon in Mini Zip. It would be great if there is also a Moreau group here.
Love love love!! And we need a Moreau group. There isn’t one yet. I can start one in the general handbags forum?? Heading over now. Please post your new baby over there when it’s up!

new members here. can't find the group. could you please advise the link ? thank you
It’s under Bags, Bags, Bags > Handbags & Purses:

Reactions: TraceySH