Goyard and lost as to what my first colour should be?

Help decide Colours!

• Black on Black

• Burgundy

• Green

• Black with Brown

• Royal Blue

• Light Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Sorry because this must be a pretty typical thread and I don't want to bore you all!:cool:

I am giving my SA tomorrow a confirmation on what colour I chose for my very first Goyard GM St Louis :smile: so happy yay!

I'll post pics when it arrives, in the meantime, what colour.

I wear a lot of everything so the choices I list would work well:graucho:

Burgundy
Black on Black
Green
Royal Blue
or the light shade of blue
or Black with Brown handles?

HELP! lol I need your feedback!

you can't go wrong with Emerald Green, Navy, Black/Black and Black/Tan. I feel these colors are the most basic and will go with any season and anything you wear. But you should get what you LIKE regardless! G'luck!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you got. I have a green GM and love it!

I wanted the green and the silly salesboy lol, said they have never had green, like what? of course you have green. I guess I got unlucky in the SA department:lol:
What store has green do you know?
That was my first choice because it pops and adds life to the summer wardrobe! I'll have pics very very soon, can't wait to show you:cool:

I wanted the green and the silly salesboy lol, said they have never had green, like what? of course you have green. I guess I got unlucky in the SA department:lol:
That was my first choice because it pops and adds life to the summer wardrobe! I'll have pics very very soon, can't wait to show you:cool:

LOL!

I'm guessing you bought Bordeaux!

I bought PM green in Paris mid of last month.

Never had green? How funny.:P

I purchased my green from Barneys in Beverly Hills, but it was more than a year ago. They usually have a great selection of all colors, though.