Goyard 233

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    wonder if there was grey colour? Consider buying blue/ burgundy/ grey. What your thoughts. Thanks!

2. Yes, I have seen Goyard 233 handbag in grey before. In fact, I have seen it also in leather. All colours that you have listed are gorgeous. My vote gotes for burgundy!

3. Thanks! Let me consider as still don't know I purchase by myself later this year or ask my friends to help when they are in Europe...the point is worrying no stock when visit:sad:

4. That is ridiculous. I'd rather purchase something from Hermes too. And 3800 euros is also ridiculous for a canvas bag!

5. IMG_1465.jpg
    Finally purchased a grey colour! Love it, although it's Euro 4095 (special colour)...no regrets!!

c18027, fatcat2523, Twelve and 2 others like this.
  6. Wow. That is nice. Congratulations.

Bibiana C likes this.
  7. I have this special edition babe and can't find it's date code anywhere. do they even have it?:smile: tia!
    [​IMG]

8. This limited edition is stunning!

For the normal 233 bag, the serial number can be found in one of the compartments inside the accompanied purse. Hope this helps.

fashion_victim9 and c18027 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice