GOTCHA! mini luggage in fluo orange =)

Ladies, I just got a fluo orange mini but right now am not sure whether to keep it.. what do u all think??

Congrats! I agree that the colour is fabulous and I am lovin' it too...BUT, my skin looks kinda sallow against it! *sobzz*

Im sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your new bag. The Luggage is such a fabulous style, but you need to find a color that you love and feel great about when you carry it. Thats the one nice thing about the Luggage - there are so many great colors to choose from!

Can you post a pic of yourself with the bag? Maybe getting the opinions of others will make you feel a little bit better about the color when you're carrying it (this orange is such a standout color, but I think you have to feel 100% confident in order to pull if off)

Im sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your new bag. The Luggage is such a fabulous style, but you need to find a color that you love and feel great about when you carry it. Thats the one nice thing about the Luggage - there are so many great colors to choose from!

Can you post a pic of yourself with the bag? Maybe getting the opinions of others will make you feel a little bit better about the color when you're carrying it (this orange is such a standout color, but I think you have to feel 100% confident in order to pull if off)[/COLOR]

Not the best shot, but the only one i have in my phone....:smile:

Attachments

• orangeme.JPG
    orangeme.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 407
Sooo jealous! Tried to get one yesterday but They are sold out everywhere in London. Anyone know where I can find?

I know matches was getting them in and I saw one in Selfridges but that was last week. I'm sure they will get more resort deliveries in London so get your name on a waiting list.

Just got my fluo orange mini delivered last night and whoa! It's bright even in the dim light.
On the fence about this color though. It's fun but will it last more then a few seasons? I love love the leather though.

I think I'm going to exchange mine. I think the fluo orange is really fun but I wish the shade was just a tad more mute. I want to love this bag but it is just not meant to be. The pebbled leather is divine though. I am waiting for a pebbled red mini.