Got this at the outlet...Navy Signature

girluvscoach

Aug 23, 2007
I have never seen navy blue signature before but I thought this bag was nice with the mahogany leather trim. I thought it needed something, so I added the scarf. What do you think? I can't decide if I like it or not.

10-24-07227.jpg

I've seen those at the outlets. It's a factory-only bag. I like it but I'm recovering from just buying a bag and saving for some hopeful PCE purchases in Dec.

It is nice, isn't it? Great idea on the brown scarf! I put the colorful one on the other day when I wore jeans and a bright green tee. Looked great with that combo!

BTW, they had this same blue signature also in a satchel style and had several styles of wallets and a mini skinny. All the way home, I wished I had bought the matching wallet. Prime Outlets in Lebanon, TN.

It is nice, isn't it? Great idea on the brown scarf! I put the colorful one on the other day when I wore jeans and a bright green tee. Looked great with that combo!

BTW, they had this same blue signature also in a satchel style and had several styles of wallets and a mini skinny. All the way home, I wished I had bought the matching wallet. Prime Outlets in Lebanon, TN.

Oh I've been there. I've driven from MD to TX twice and it's right about halfway and it's a great place to stretch your legs :lol:;)