Got the navy metallic reissue from eBay!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am very new to Chanel. The coral classic flap was purchased from Saks and the tweed was given to me (about 15 years old).
    I got the navy metallic reissue (226) from eBay thanks to the wonderful ladies at the authenticate this forum. I got this new with tags babe for $2525 including shipping. It just came last night. The purse is really pretty and I am very happy with her. :heart:

Chanel 1 small.jpg Chanel 2 small.jpg Chanel 3 small.jpg Chanel 4 small.jpg
  2. Some more pictures...

chanel model 1 sm.jpg chanel model 2 sm.jpg chanel model 3 sm.jpg
  3. Nice ! Congrats the price on the navy that sounds awesome! :P I like that red bag, which one is that?

4. I think the coral is the cruise icons flap, love them all! congrats! the vintage bag is just adorable! I wish i had a grandma or mom who was into Chanel....and i only have a son and nephews! who will inherest my collection?

5. Thanks Trisha!

Love them all, they look great on you, OP

6. Congrats! I really love your tweed flap!

7. Thank you mmmpurses, trishaluvslv, and DD101!

I saw the coral bag in another post. It is cruise icons flap. :yes:
    My cousin got the tweed Chanel from her ex-boyfriend and when they broke up she gave it to me. Lucky me!

8. Congrats. Pretty good deal! Wear it in good health!

9. Congrats!! The bags look great on you!

10. Congrats! Love all of your bags!

11. Congratulations on your Navy 226. I just got mine last week and love it too.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great purchases! Lovely collection, u look great on her:tup:

13. Congrats!

14. Great bags and they look great on you!

15. Congrats! All of them looks stunning on you! A fab starting collection! :tup: