Got myself a little "Legacy LOVE" at the outlet today!!!!!

The Artist

Jan 4, 2007
Hi all,
Well, I too, headed to my outlet this morning (about a 2 hour drive). I was in search of a black Ali (I love my natural sooo much). I went in and there was TONS of white Ali's, TONS of '06 Blk. leather stachels, TONS of '06 Sig. satchels, 2 Whisket Ali's and lots of Legacy pouches......so I politely asked Midge (SA) if there was anything in the back not on the floor and she told me a truck had just arrived and if I had a second she would go take a look.....grin.....so minutes later here she comes with bags draped on her arms and much to my delight she had a Legacy Signature Slip Flap (I have loved that bag)...exactly like Ali just thinner!!!!! I thanked her graciously and headed to the register....retail $358.....today $157!!!!!! On her arm was also Legacy Shoulders in Signature, Legacy Hippie, and of course white ALI!!!!!
Here she is................I am so happy!!

Attachments

• CoachLegacySigSlimFlapDec07.jpg
    CoachLegacySigSlimFlapDec07.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 88
Wow, everyone is getting such great buys at the outlet! Our outlets are always so picked through, I guess I need to take a trip out to state line and see what they have to offer. Congrats on your buy! You got an amazing deal on a great bag!!