Got my HG from LV plus a few extras!

So let's start off by saying I really thought I was going to buy a Speedy B 35 because out of my entire collection I don't have a Speedy! It's iconic, what is wrong with me?! I tried it on and it was nice, but my eyes wandered to another display where it held my HG. I had never tried her on before, but I immediately fell in love with the lusciousness of the leather and my evil SA let me smell the inside. LOL Silly, but I knew I was done for. I present to you the Sofia Coppola in cherry!

Attachments

• 20130220_182546_resized.jpg
    20130220_182546_resized.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 984
So let's start off by saying I really thought I was going to buy a Speedy B 35 because out of my entire collection I don't have a Speedy! It's iconic, what is wrong with me?! I tried it on and it was nice, but my eyes wandered to another display where it held my HG. I had never tried her on before, but I immediately fell in love with the lusciousness of the leather and my evil SA let me smell the inside. LOL Silly, but I knew I was done for. I present to you the Sofia Coppola in cherry!

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
LOVE~Congrats!!!

This is my favorite color for the SC.. Enjoy her!!

Let's open the kitty fur covered one!

And give you a little hint on the bigger guy...

OMG!!! This was my HG too!!!! :loveeyes::drool:

So happy for you!! It's LoVely!!

So So So So So So Gorgeous! Cherry is so beautiful! Lucky girl! Enjoy in good health. The stole is gorgeous as is the key holder. Congrats on getting your HG. The Sofia Coppola is truly the most beautiful LV line!

OMG I LOOOOOVE! The SC in turquoise stole my heart! The cherry is equally as gorgeous. Is this the PM size or regular?

It's the PM size. In the regular they only had the black which I found to be not as exciting.

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
LOVE~Congrats!!!

This is my favorite color for the SC.. Enjoy her!!

OMG!!! This was my HG too!!!! :loveeyes::drool:

So happy for you!! It's LoVely!!

So So So So So So Gorgeous! Cherry is so beautiful! Lucky girl! Enjoy in good health. The stole is gorgeous as is the key holder. Congrats on getting your HG. The Sofia Coppola is truly the most beautiful LV line!

Thank you everyone! I absolutely adore the leather and the style. It's an absolutely great feeling to put on your HG and fall in love with it on the spot. Even when my SA showed me the price, I couldn't help myself!!

Such a beautiful bag! It looks so luxurious. Congrats!

Thank you! It feels luxurious! That's the best part!

Stunning--you have excellent taste! And seeing how well the cherry SC goes with the beige stole, I am tempted!! Is this the PM or regular size sc?

Thank you! It's the PM size. You should definitely get it!

That is really lovely! I bet it feels like butter

Definitely! It's so soft, but is durable and holds it shape which I like as well.

HOLY HG! i freaking love the SC in cherry. if only i hit the lotto.... congrats to you!!!!

Thank you! I haven't won the lotto, it would've made this purchase a lot easier on my wallet! LOL