got my first L.E piece:D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I still needed to get a refill, and I was close by the L.V store, AND I wanted to check out the grafitti line. In beyonce's words' If I were a girl, I would buy all the roses!" they were realllllly pretty esp the neverfull!

I have been eyeing the naviglio azur for quit some time, and when I tried it on, it was just a big NO.. kinda akward, even my S.A(which is really the sweetest out of amsterdam/antwerp) said it really doesn't fit. Then I wanted some shoes, which weren't in store. And my luggage tag still hasn't arrived:sad:... I did saw this beauty in my eyecorner.. and when I walked out the store, and walked by again, I decided to get him!

never thought I'd end up buying it, but I REALLY like it!

:graucho:

Attached Files:

2. congrats !! I really like this :smile:

3. Gorgeous!

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats!!!

6. Congrats!

7. congrats

8. Congrats!

9. congrats, i'm surprised they still had that.

10. If I'm right, they had 4 left, "100" I took and 2 "90's" and another "95" I believe... I once hold the treillis in my hands.. I wished I'd had buyed it then! I was in a kinda doubt and I really want it now! :cursing:

11. Wow... very nice... the Monogramouflage belt is GREAT! :biggrin:

12. [​IMG]

Love it ... it's gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy!

13. Congratulations!

14. Very nice!

15. Congrats .. great purchase:tup: