Got my bucket bag in black and...

D38631B3-946F-49E8-A758-E1FE487EB42D.jpeg 8A873D21-5EFF-4EA7-9E2E-A7A8091DC638.jpeg CE9BAE04-6571-4455-A3BE-AD66A6F62B9E.jpeg I just wanted to give you guys an update. I have been using this bag since I bought it last Sunday and I just noticed there has been - what I would consider - significant deterioration on the rings of the bag. I first saw a bunch of white marks that seemed like chalk dust or something and rubbed that away. However, I then saw all of these marks like it has started to chip away. After a week of use. Here are some photos to take into consideration for your own purchases.

Saddle is showing on Coach's website now. I wish there was more silver or dark hardware choices with saddle. Almost always gold.

Ugh, *THIS*! I would buy that saddle version in a heartbeat if it had silver hardware!

I'm being told by my SA that this style as of now, will be included in the mothers day sale. Dates TBD

Fingers crossed it stays that way! The price point isn't bad on this, but if the color(s) I want hold out, I'll gladly take them at a 30% discount. :biggrin:

View attachment 4403074 View attachment 4403075 View attachment 4403076 I just wanted to give you guys an update. I have been using this bag since I bought it last Sunday and I just noticed there has been - what I would consider - significant deterioration on the rings of the bag. I first saw a bunch of white marks that seemed like chalk dust or something and rubbed that away. However, I then saw all of these marks like it has started to chip away. After a week of use. Here are some photos to take into consideration for your own purchases.

Thanks for these. This is...concerning.

View attachment 4403074 View attachment 4403075 View attachment 4403076 I just wanted to give you guys an update. I have been using this bag since I bought it last Sunday and I just noticed there has been - what I would consider - significant deterioration on the rings of the bag. I first saw a bunch of white marks that seemed like chalk dust or something and rubbed that away. However, I then saw all of these marks like it has started to chip away. After a week of use. Here are some photos to take into consideration for your own purchases.
I have seen complaints on here about the gunmetal hardware in general on certain bags. I wonder if it's happening now with this style too.

This is a nice style. What is the leather quality like? It looks like Rogue type pebbled leather, but it's described as 'polished pebbled leather' so I don't think that's the same thing. Is it of a similar quality to the early Rogue bags? I am very fond of that leather.

This isn't a 1941 bag, and I'm down to only a single non-1941 bag in my collection (Prince Street Satchel - carrying it today as a matter of fact).

If anyone has both a Rogue and this bag, can you comment on the difference (if any) between the leathers? I buy very little Coach now, but the black version of this bag has caught my eye. :smile:

This is a nice style. What is the leather quality like? It looks like Rogue type pebbled leather, but it's described as 'polished pebbled leather' so I don't think that's the same thing. Is it of a similar quality to the early Rogue bags? I am very fond of that leather.

This isn't a 1941 bag, and I'm down to only a single non-1941 bag in my collection (Prince Street Satchel - carrying it today as a matter of fact).

If anyone has both a Rogue and this bag, can you comment on the difference (if any) between the leathers? I buy very little Coach now, but the black version of this bag has caught my eye. :smile:

It’s definitely not like the rogue leather. It is much stiffer and thinner. It is still soft in my opinion and seems more durable but I would not compare it to the rogue.

It’s definitely not like the rogue leather. It is much stiffer and thinner. It is still soft in my opinion and seems more durable but I would not compare it to the rogue.
Oh, thank you. Then I won’t like it. I like chewy leather. I have a Leo & Violette bucket bag with gorgeous leather that’s beautifully made; I just wish it was 3-4” shorter. It’s very deep so I need to reach a bit deeper into it than I’d prefer.

Too bad; I like the design very much.

Oh, thank you. Then I won’t like it. I like chewy leather. I have a Leo & Violette bucket bag with gorgeous leather that’s beautifully made; I just wish it was 3-4” shorter. It’s very deep so I need to reach a bit deeper into it than I’d prefer.

Too bad; I like the design very much.
It looks to me like the Market Tote leather, which is not 1941 leather, but durable. I own Rogues and Market Tote, and it reminds me of that. I am going to see it in person tomorrow.

Reactions: Pagan
It looks to me like the Market Tote leather, which is not 1941 leather, but durable. I own Rogues and Market Tote, and it reminds me of that. I am going to see it in person tomorrow.
I like the Market tote leather for a tote that will get banged around, but I like something nicer for a handbag. I think I’ve been spoiled by the 1941 line; now the others just feel inferior.

I like the Market tote leather for a tote that will get banged around, but I like something nicer for a handbag. I think I’ve been spoiled by the 1941 line; now the others just feel inferior.
I feel the same way. I was disheartened when the newest Rogues from this past Fall and current seem to have inferior quality than the 1st and 2nd generations. The lack of a clochette, the leather seeming thinner/flimsier. It's a turn off. I want to go see the Harmony bag in person, hoping to go today or tomorrow, but I am afraid I'll be disappointed.

I feel the same way. I was disheartened when the newest Rogues from this past Fall and current seem to have inferior quality than the 1st and 2nd generations. The lack of a clochette, the leather seeming thinner/flimsier. It's a turn off. I want to go see the Harmony bag in person, hoping to go today or tomorrow, but I am afraid I'll be disappointed.
Mine are all 2nd generation. I have more than enough already (6) but I would not add any others at this point anyway. They are a pale imitation.

I was not impressed with the leather on the harmony:sad: