GOT an iPHONE ?

How I envy you!!! I don't even know if it'll work here in Mexico if I get one online. Does anyone know if it will? I think I read it comes unlocked..

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS AND ENJOY!!!

Won't they release it in the UK soon? Also, what use is it without a phone plan (i.e., if it's not released in the UK, can you even use it there)? Sorry if I'm missing something...I haven't kept up with this iPhone thing at all. Just got my new Treo 755p, and I'm happy with that for now.

Hey, the BF is a Windows systems admin - it pays the bills, gotta represent :P

Microsoft%20Windows%20Logo.jpg

The local TV news stations were going crazy at local AT&T and Apple stores. People were lining up at 3 a.m. this morning!

Won't they release it in the UK soon? Also, what use is it without a phone plan (i.e., if it's not released in the UK, can you even use it there)? Sorry if I'm missing something...I haven't kept up with this iPhone thing at all. Just got my new Treo 755p, and I'm happy with that for now.
I think it is unlocked so you can use it with your own sim card/payment plan.
I think UK release is much later in the year :sad:

Minnie what kind of plan did you get?I heard their was like a whole new plan you would have to get on Cnn the other day is that true?I hate I'm about to go to Germany I gotta ride this ATT plan I got now out:crybaby:.On the upside I know it'll be like a 2nd or 3rd gen in 3 yrs once I come back,lol.

Please post pics when you have the time.I swear I probably would be up until the next day playing with it!