Got a text message at work "4 shopping bags in closet, dont touch..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
he should put them somewhere well-hidden.... out of sight, out of mind :yes: prolong the excitement till your birthday. it won't be long ;) in the mean time, how about getting those things that weren't on the short list? :graucho:

WOW...I am totally jealous. My husband would never think of doing anything like that!

So here's what you do to get to open them earlier. Tell him about the 14 day return policy and how you need to check to make sure everything is perfect, right color, fits, etc. Then once you do that, they can be packed back up for your birthday :yes:

leeleen said:
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4!!! wow! :nuts:
Can I have your hubby? :P
I'm so excited for you too! Can't wait till your birthday to "see" you goodies!
LOL Thank you, he is a dear. :love: I cant wait either. I will definitely be taking alot of pictures.hehe

shopping addict said:
WOW...I am totally jealous. My husband would never think of doing anything like that!

So here's what you do to get to open them earlier. Tell him about the 14 day return policy and how you need to check to make sure everything is perfect, right color, fits, etc. Then once you do that, they can be packed back up for your birthday :yes:

heehee! Good call!!!!!!!!! I totally agree! Ya, you have to make sure everything is "just right"! That they're are all in PRISTINE TOP QUALITY INSPECTED CONDITION! And that ONLY YOU, are qualified to do so! heehee!:wlae:

CONGRATS on your surprise! Very exciting!:yes:

btw, if it were me...instead of medicating your patients, I'd have to down some medicine to be able to contain myself...I wouldn't be able to function knowing there were 4 LV bags sitting calling out to me...:hysteric: :P

Lucky you!!! Sounds like you have a very sweet and wonderful dh. The suspense would kill me if I had to wait a month to open them. Maybe you can convince him to at least let you open one ...or two :smile:

deluxeduck said:
he should put them somewhere well-hidden.... out of sight, out of mind :yes: prolong the excitement till your birthday. it won't be long ;) in the mean time, how about getting those things that weren't on the short list? :graucho:

Aaah but my DH loves to torture me.LOL Example: when the Cerises collection came out I was soooo depressed that i couldnt get the speedy. I never even got called and I was on 6 waiting list! Well DH was on 2 and he purchased one from Chicago:nuts:.

Well I am bad...I am picking up my inclusion bracelet tomorrow

:wlae:

that is so sweet of your husband! oh my gosh, i wouldn't be able to wait almost a whole month to open the bags...my fingers would be itching to open them up!

Zzuliyta, Bag Mama DH tapes up REALLY GOOD!! He knows I love to peek.:P
lamiastella, Bag fetish, Buttery, Tauketula, texas Girl Thanks sooo much, I am so excited I can even sit down.
GeorgesLV, Crochetbella I'm trying to be strong but failing.LOL thanks so much for the encouragement.:flowers:
Prada YES please I need them.HEHE

LVCRAZED said:
heehee! Good call!!!!!!!!! I totally agree! Ya, you have to make sure everything is "just right"! That they're are all in PRISTINE TOP QUALITY INSPECTED CONDITION! And that ONLY YOU, are qualified to do so! heehee!:wlae:

CONGRATS on your surprise! Very exciting!:yes:

btw, if it were me...instead of medicating your patients, I'd have to down some medicine to be able to contain myself...I wouldn't be able to function knowing there were 4 LV bags sitting calling out to me...:hysteric: :P
What a great idea.LOL Lets see if he falls for it.:sneaky:

LOL yes I feel like I need something to calm myself,hehe. TIME is going by sooo slow:wacko:

awwwww that is sooooo sweet of your DH :smile:

I hope its everything you wanted. Wow wow wowww you lucky gal!!! Thats one super birthday. Suhali and the rest...I can't imagine the excitement!!!!

Oohhh October I can barely wait to see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.