Got a summer job at NORDSTROM!!!

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
Yay :yahoo: I'll be working at the fine jewelry department. I wanted to work at the handbag department but there was no opening. :sad: I get 20% off everything, including sale items :graucho: Oh and ladies wanna know what the return policy is? There is no return policy! I'm sure most of you already know this. Customers are always right and we can't say no to a return. I must say I'm quite impressed in how we serve our customers.

So excited :yes: Now, I can cross off some things on my wishlist :P

Oh wow, congrats! I was going to get a summer job, but I couldn't do to some financial aid issues from my school! But I am so happy for you! You are going to shop like a madwomen I bet!

Irissy just come on down :graucho:

Spiralsnowman NOt really, I applied once before and never got a call back. This time I went to a job fair. Where you thinking of applying as well? If you are you should give it a shot and fill out an application online.

Yup, all of my paycheck is going right back to Nordstrom. I'm going to purchase a few pairs of jeans, shoes, a Coach tote etc....

digby723 said:
Congrats!!! I couldn't work there...I'd have no paycheck LOL! It would all be spent there!

Ditttooo!....I'd probably be their best customer, if I'm not already!
Congratulations!! Maybe I can come by, we could have lunch and gossip :whistle: about the purse forum?! :amuse: