Got a new bag today!! Who wants to see??? ;-)

Yay congrats!! We're bag twins!! I've been using her maybe every other day since mid-Feb and she still squeaks like crazy.. guess you just need to get used to it. But it's a gorgeous bag--I love black signature :biggrin: enjoy!!!

hmmmm.....no one is around...maybe i should continue later?

Nah! I'm too impatient to carry this out much longer! Here she is!

Miss black sateen Carly!!! She's awfully squeeky though! I wore it around the house for a bit and it squeeks like crazy from the patent leather!! I hope that goes away after the bag is used a bit.....
That bag looks great on you ! I love the Yankees T-Shirt too ! :smile:

LOVE your new bag!!! If i didn't see the pic of your gorgeous new daughter in your siggie, I would have never guessed you had just had a baby!! You look amazing! You're such a gorgeous woman!! And of course your bag is gorgeous too! Do you think the sateen is going to hold up better than the jaquard? I reaaaalllly miss my Carly, and I've been wondering about the sateen. Congrats!!!

The sateen carly is a great bag! I had the large sateen I didn't encounter any squeeking but I think with use it'll ease? It looks great on you and you're gorgeous!
Your daughter's pic with the sunglasses is too adorable!

I love both your Carly and your Lily! A beautiful bag and a beautiful daughter. I think the bag looks great on you and you look fabulous after just having a baby. She's such a cutie with that gorgeous head full of hair! :smile:

GGRR!! I had typed out responses to EVERYONE and I accidently hit a button and it brought me back to the previous page!!!!!!!:cursing::censor::mad: It was really long so I suppose I'll just sum up with a big:

:flowers:Thank you so much!!!!!:hugs:

I can NOT believe that happened.....I had a little something to say to everyone individually. (even DH asked what the hell I was typing so crazy about!! lol):P