Got a Dior for Mom's Day

1. I got a nice yellow gold bracelet for Mom's Day already, but when I went shopping today, I saw this really nice Dior bag. Strangely I m never a fan of Dior and I don't even know what lines they carry, unlike LV. But the cute ribbon, which makes it look really sweet and gift-like, made it irresistible. And its not pricey either. And this will be her first bag thats more than a 100 bucks, haha. We were rather impoverished in the past, and she'll save all for our education, and never spend much on herself. I hope she likes this bag!
    13052006250.jpg
    13052006251.jpg
    13052006253.jpg
    13052006256.jpg

2. You're a sweet daughter. I'm sure she'll like it.

3. I love it...I might have to get one for myself..do you mind me asking how much it was?

4. it's adorable! yea how much? i think my collection can use a pink handbag :smile:.

i got my mom a kate spade tote for mom's day. it's all wrapped up by the bloomies associate already so i can't take pix. mom doesnt care for the real 'couture' bags and likes big bags.

5. Oooh that's TDF :love: Very cute purse!! I'm sure your mom will love it!

6. Thanks gals! U r all so sweet :flowers:
    I got it at around 440+. Its not that small, abt 30% bigger than the LV pochette accessoires. And I just found out its the Trotter Romantique series (right?) There's a version in dark brown, and the leather parts are black, kinda like a "damiere" version and it looks more glam and ex. But this beige version is kinda less old-ish.

7. It's adorable! You've got a lucky Mom.

If it comes in pink, I'll be in love:heart:...

8. What a pretty bag! She's going to LOVE it!

9. Great find. It's a very pretty bag. :heart:

10. Beautiful choice! I really like that style. I'm sure she will love it!

11. Awww how sweet :smile:

12. I hope she likes it! It's beautiful!

13. It's Beautiful....What A Great Choice!

14. Maguses, great choice. =)

15. thats really pretty, I hope ur mom loves it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice