GoSMILE now at Elux!

1. Has anyone tried this? Looks interesting. I once had the professional trays that were molded to my teeth but I lost them last year in my cross -country move and haven't ordered new ones. I was actually just thinking I need to do something about my yellowing teeth. I visit coffee bean everyday!!!!

so...any recommendations about this new offer at Elux?

2. I had GREAT results from GoSmile, not good results from the "Advanced B-1 GoSmile."

Other than water, pretty much the only things that I drink are coffee and red wine and my teeth get really yellow.

SoSmile worked as well as the Zoom bleaching and the dentist and a zillion times better than the touch up trays that they sold me.

3. I bought this product at Sephora in Paris last month for 75 euro. Havent tried it though. I did try 1 sample that they were handing out and I hated the taste. But I want to whiten my teeth so badly I think I can manage the taste. I will start to use it soon and will report the results. It's a 2 week kit used morning and evening.

4. I am interested in hearing more about GoSMILE. I desperately need to whiten my teeth, but Crest Whitestips absolutely kill me. They cause me pain and sensitivity the very first day I use them! I am never able to continue using them. I have heard GoSMILE does not cause this pain/sensitivity. Is this true?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice