Gorgeous Guccis - with what?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got a pair of THE most gorgeous Gucci pumps... now I just need to know what to wear with them. Capris? Maybe a knee length pencil skirt? Any Suggestions?

Andrea

Gorgeous Guccis.JPG
  2. Wow! Those are gorgeous! For some reason I think these would look awesome with some long black skinny jeans and a billowy pink or white top

3. I immediately imagined them with a short but flowy dress:

[​IMG]

Love em! What season are they?

4. Wow, I love them. I think they would look good with a pencil skirt.

5. skinny jeans, skinny black pants...

6. Black skinny jeans, white chiffon/silk billowy top. That would be a perfect match.

7. Black Pencil Skirt!

8. i love them.. i think this pair of absolutly fabolous shoes would go with everything...

but.. i would like them with pencil skirt

9. Those are so pretty. Where did you get them? I agree that a pencil skirt would look great, or really just about any black pants.

10. those shoes would look hot with anything that has a dark base colour, well fitted and has a slim silhouette - the shoes are definitely the focal point of the outfit.

11. i see those with a pair of skinny white jeans. i dont know why but I've really been into white jeans lately!

12. Fitted black shift dress - Audrey Hepburn with a funky twist :yes: - or the old favourite skinny black jeans.

13. Pencil skirt or jeans (but not skinnies, just straight leg so they poke out from underneath).

14. congrats! I wear them with everything lol! i love them and i know u will too

15. These shoes would look great with skinny jeans - I love this look!