Gorgeous, but heavy bags!

Kat said:
You are right, Ayla. I have a Phoebe and it's quite heavy. The only exception I have found in the Mulberry line is the Rosemary. I have one and can tell you it is not heavy at all. It is nothing like the Roxanne or Phoebe. I carry it everywhere. :P

Agreed! The Phoebe is very heavy - I had sore shoulders when i went shopping carrying it, but the Rosemary is sooooo light and just perfect. (Just a bit of a pain when you have to undo all those buckles to pay for stuff:biggrin:)

I have a Chloe paddington tote and it's really heavy. I read in another thread that the regular paddingtons weigh 2kg, this one is definitely heavier than that!

heaviest: Most Marc Jacobs, especially with the suede lining, Chloe Paddingtons (all of them!), Mulberry Roxys.

lightest: Gucci Jackie's/Bardots (esp in monogram), LV, Prada, and from what I hear, Balenciaga. Fendi Spys too! Of course, canvas bags are naturally lighter.

LV Batignolles regular 0,4 kilo

Balenciaga City 0,7 kilo

Mulberry Rosemary 0,8 kilo

Hermes 30 cm Togo Birkin 1,0 kilo

Marc Jacobs Bowler small 0,9 kilo
Marc Jacobs Blake 1,3 kilo
Marc Jacobs Stam 1,5 kilo (Bag 1,1 kilo chain 0,4 kilo)

Chloé Paddington 1,5 kilo

kitty nyc said:
I have a Chloe paddington tote and it's really heavy. I read in another thread that the regular paddingtons weigh 2kg, this one is definitely heavier than that!
I used mine tonight and my shoulder actually started to ache from the weight of the bag. And there wasn't even much in it.
I'm sure it looked fabulous though, so it was worth a bit of suffering in the same way great shoes are :amuse:

LV multicolor speedy
MJ Venetia

Like the post above I still LOVE MJ.. really classic but I probably will never buy another MJ bag bigger than the venetia... it's so HEAVY!!!

I heard Chloe paddington is very heavy as well, is it heavier than the MJ??? lol

That is why I think balenciaga city is the best choice! I can't wait for my balenciaga to get here.