Good News!!!

bagnshoofetish-the mom and cubs are just wonderful. :biggrin: It's so great that people are working to save these beautiful animals.

chickyOur Maus are the reverse of your cats--the girl is marbled and the boy is spotted,

Attachments

• Kitties.jpg
    Kitties.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for the pictures! The mama leopard is beautiful and looks very protective! How long did you have to take the snapshots before she decided she had enough of you and hid her babies?
Cats are among the best mothers. I absolutely love cats and have lots of pictures of various wild cats (large and small). I also have a variety of stuffed animals (toys, not taxidermy), some of which I've made when the fake fur goes on a good sale.
Kate

kmccrea said:
Thanks for the pictures! The mama leopard is beautiful and looks very protective! How long did you have to take the snapshots before she decided she had enough of you and hid her babies?
Cats are among the best mothers. I absolutely love cats and have lots of pictures of various wild cats (large and small). I also have a variety of stuffed animals (toys, not taxidermy), some of which I've made when the fake fur goes on a good sale.
Kate
She never hid the babies. She knows all her keepers quite well and was actually enjoying showing them off. She's a pretty social gal.

*girlie squeal*

awwwwwwwww! they are so cute!! snow leopards are one of my favourite big cats...they're so majestic. More babies = more chances of the species surviving..YAY!! Thank you Bagnshoofetish for doing what you do!!

That is AWESOME!!! When we went to Animal Kingdom (DisneyWorld) we got to see the baby elephant who is now about five months old, and another baby who is about two...it was very special!

alvie223 said:
that is so cute

i had to show my husband

first he's like 'what is that?'

than i get 'can we have one?' :biggrin:
I know - I just want to put them in my pockets and take them home! But then after a few months of ripping apart all my furniture, having to feed them tons of raw meat, having 170lbs jump on me in the morning and cleaning up their massive (and smelly) poops, I'd bring them right back!