Good news for everyone!!!!

lovelyfish

Mar 1, 2007
:smile:Hey, everyone!

I am so happy that I got my money back from my credit card company! I bought a fake Prada in March at ebay (of course). The first thing you girls told me was to file a claim. Some girls here suggested me to call my credit card company. I cannot wait paypal for days and at that time I was afraid paypal would ignore me because the seller never replied. Then my credit card company told me I need to wait for 75 days (maybe it's longer than paypal, I don't know). Anyways, my credit card company called me yesterday and asked me several questions about the fake.
They are:

Q: Did you contact your seller when you noticed the bag was a fake?
A: yes and she never replies back.

Q: Did you go to any place for authentification?
A: yes, they told me it was a fake but they cannot give me any documentation.

Q: how do you know the bag is a fake?...

I just summarize the questions and my answers. For those of you who are still worry about bought fakes, if you are really sure the bag is a fake, then the CC company would support you certainly.

I think I am very lucky because my seller is in Canada!
I just want to share this great news to you guys!!!!

Good luck to you!!!

sorry the story is long!

Everytime I choose my cc to pay on paypal, it asks me something like: Are you sure you want to use a cc? Then it shows a list of the benefits of using the bank account as compared to the CC! What it doesn't tell you is...CC can protect you! Its like paypal WANTS you to pick the bank account?!?!?!?

I have an american express card
they told me because a bag arrived
I cant claim
the bag was fake, but they didnt want to know
can anyone help
am so pleased you got a good outcome

paypal will hate these charge backs