Good Day, Mate!

LIBRADIAMONDS, if you ask me? I :love: them. LOL. Just that the one we have in Geylang is not "stinky" enough.

I like those in Hong Kong which you could smell it from streets away. :lol:

Thanks Queenie, I will definitely try them at Geylang but have to find 'kaki' first. Once I passed the test, I will try the "stinky" ones in HongKong LOL.

Wow, that's very nice Queenie! At first when your tofu shop photo came up I thought huh, how come there is stinky tofu in Sydney that I didn't know about (not that I'm into them but my dad loves it) haha.. so it is in Singapore :smile:

Yes, if you find those stinky tofu in HK, and in summer, you can smell them miles away before you can even see the cart!

Your photo of the birkin and the tofu looks cute!! But did the smell stick with the Birkin for a while??

I like that this Grill place has hooks under the counter for our precious bags.

The fish and chips is AWESOME!! I am not exactly a F&C person but the deep fried whiting is simply delightful.

attachment.php

In fact, most of the food here are stunning. I always felt overstuff after each meal. The portions are....HUGE.

Sydney is what I would consider a cosmopolitan city. It has a wide selection of chic cafés and gourmet restaurants.

Attachments

• IMG_3678.jpg
    IMG_3678.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3674.jpg
    IMG_3674.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,026
Thanks dolphingirl. I love it too.

Well, LIBRADIAMONDS, you can always PM me.

mudmud, you're hilarious! And yes miles away in HK. They're really stinko! But hey that's the way it should be. Thank god it didn't or my DH will scream! He loves my bags more than me, you know.

loveaddict, I am glad you enjoy the pictures. Isn't Syd a beautiful place to live in? I've stayed in another state couple of years back and I always feel like this is my second home.

IFFAH, you're a smarty pants. Shhhh.

After lunch, we went to the iconic Queen Victoria Building. I love the Romanesque architecture of this building. Old school and yet here, I've managed to find some favourite aussie brands such as Cue, Witchery, Country Road etc.

attachment.php

There are also a number of gorgeous vintage jewels shops which I stuck my face onto the display windows. I think the owners might have found traces of my :drools: The art deco jewelleries are sooooooooooooo gorgeous but I will probably have to trade my arms and legs for them.

Soon the sky began to darken and we went back to hotel for a quick bath before coming out for dinner again.

Attachments

• IMG_3682.jpg
    IMG_3682.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_3683.jpg
    IMG_3683.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3689.jpg
    IMG_3689.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,999
  • IMG_3684.jpg
    IMG_3684.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 111
Queenie:Thanks for sharing your travel pics with us.You made us drool over all those yummy food pics!! You are right about Singapore Airlines being the best!!! We travel a lot and have rarely experienced such amazing service.