Good alternative to Chloe Edith?

1. I am dying for this bag <---- but my checkbook is screaming NO. Is there a similar styled bag (NO FAKES) from a different designer that my be a bit more affordable? I am looking for a whisky or chocolate brown color (preferably whisky).

TIA! :smile:

2. I actually don't think that there are similar styles out there except for the lush version which doesn't look so nice IMO.

3. Club Monaco has a bag that's "inspired" by the Edith, but it doesn't have that outer pocket, just an outer zip pocket. I think there's a photo of the bag in the September Shop Etc magazine.

Or you can see it on the Club Monaco website:

Lookbook - spring 2006 - Club Monaco

You need to "flip" through the lookbook to the accessories page which is after all the women's & men's clothing sections.

4. It's balenciaga mated with edith!

5. We need more threads like this. Now that I am liquidating my Balenciaga bags and trying to keep to a budget, I need to see more threads about good quality bags that remind us a bit of a certain style without being faked, and good prices of course. I gotta behave myself financially but I still HAVE to buy new bags! Just not $1000+ ones each time.....

Might check on Besso bags. They make good quality leather renditions of designer bags.

6. I think my Rebecca Minkoff is a good trade.
    : : FunkyLala.com : : I really like it and it has held up well for a semester. You can also get it from anthropologie. it doesn't have the outside pocket but it does have the same "sensible" stying.

7. Kathleen,
    I was just going to suggest yours! I think it is really similar in terms of vibe, and Minkoff bags are really fantastic, imo!
    Tami

Becca,
    Here is the link where Kathleen posted photos of her Minkoff tote:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/rebecca-minkoff-leather-tote-in-chocolate-pictures-23367.html?highlight=minkoff
    Tami

8. that carla mancini looks like a nice leather, but somehow the marriage between edith and balenciaga seemd too overwhelming to me.

the rebecca minkoff is cuter. i love the tote style :P

9. I have a Club Monaco Killa which has a Chloe look (not the Edith style but uses the same little details as the paddies). The leather is a little hard but it's gotten softer since I've been using it. It's a huge bag, good for those who carry around a lot of paperwork. Here's how it looks on me (I'm 5'2"):

DSC_00092.JPG
  10. asl_bebes.. that killah rocks! i love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice