Gonna kill meeee- image heavy

Actually Croissant, I think what will really put your mind at ease is if you have every residential craftsman all over the world check it and then turn the bag in for refurbishing by the craftsman who made the bag.

But the thing is, this authentication process will get expensive if you're really going to fly all over the world to do it. You actually remind me of myself ... when I want to be sure of something, I do everything there is possible to confirm it

Actually Croissant, I think what will really put your mind at ease is if you have every residential craftsman all over the world check it and then turn the bag in for refurbishing by the craftsman who made the bag.

But the thing is, this authentication process will get expensive if you're really going to fly all over the world to do it. You actually remind me of myself ... when I want to be sure of something, I do everything there is possible to confirm it

Don't tempt me Kou. You don't know what putting those sorts of ideas in my head will do to me!!! :wacko: haha