Golden Goose

And how many GG is too many? I have four pairs now and still looking to add more!!!
LMAO that’s definitely a personal choice! Some people have a few pairs, some people have 30-50 (or more)! I, personally, feel most comfortable around 10 pairs. In all, I’ve owned 13 pairs but sold off 3 after minimal wear, putting me back at 10. There are a couple that have caught my eye but I only bought one pair in 2020. I don’t think I’d get rid of my existing pairs so potentially I could see myself owning 15?

Fairly certain that I have enough SSs to last a lifetime, but I’d really like one more pair of slides though

Reactions: HiromiT and mary333
And how many GG is too many? I have four pairs now and still looking to add more!!!

I used to have 12 pairs but sold alot as I didn't wear them enough, some were even unworn. Only have 5 pairs now.

Still love them but I don't really wear what I kept anymore. I bought all mine on sale and prices have gone up heaps since I started buying and theue either don't go on sale or the sales isn't half as good so I regret selling mine since I can't replace with different ones if I wanted to.

Reactions: HiromiT and mary333
I used to have 12 pairs but sold alot as I didn't wear them enough, some were even unworn. Only have 5 pairs now.

Still love them but I don't really wear what I kept anymore. I bought all mine on sale and prices have gone up heaps since I started buying and theue either don't go on sale or the sales isn't half as good so I regret selling mine since I can't replace with different ones if I wanted to.
I noticed they hardly go on sale anymore, at least where I am (Canada) and the discount is minimal. Sometimes retailers will offer a discount code that can be applied to GG but I don’t see huge markdowns anymore. I wonder if GG has a say in this.

And yeah, prices have gone up a lot. I mean, some styles cost more than Gucci Aces?!!

I have 10-12 pairs but can’t remember exactly as I haven’t worn them for a while. Need to take inventory.

I would love to get the Sabot style but won’t have occasion to wear them during the pandemic.

Reactions: mary333
It’s definitely addictive! I haven’t bought any for a while but when I start looking at new releases I get the strong urge to buy more. I’m loving seeing everyone’s new additions and it made me haul mine out to take stock. Having sold about 7 pairs my favourite and most comfy are the not much talked-about Mid Stars. They are my most worn along with the shearling Superstars. Here is my extremely boring neutral “collection”:
:View attachment 4988678