Going to Vegas (but just for a few hours)

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
I am going to Vegas on Sat.

I will be flying from Los Angeles to Vegas on the first flight and then coming home on the last flight. I am going to go visit my Grandmother in the hospital.

Since I will have only about 4 extra hours between visiting her and flying home. Where is the best shopping for such a limited time?

I am going to Vegas on Sat.

I will be flying from Los Angeles to Vegas on the first flight and then coming home on the last flight. I am going to go visit my Grandmother in the hospital.

Since I will have only about 4 extra hours between visiting her and flying home. Where is the best shopping for such a limited time?

depends on what you want.

I love Caesars. The mall is incredible and has just about every high end designer shop that you could want. I tend to actually buy more at the Fashion Show Mall though. If you want to go to LV or Chanel I would recommed going accross the street to the Wynn as its quieter and you get better service i think.

If I had 4 hours my plan would be 2 hours at Caesars, and hour at the Fashion show and finish it off at the Wynn. If you want a quick lunch there is the stage deli at Caesars that is good and quick. If you are in a shop till you drop grab and go mode there is a food court at the top of the fashion show mall.

Have fun and I hope your grandmother gets better

I do like the LV at Caesar's, the SA's were very nice and helpful. I did go the LV at Fashion Show Mall and I think that mall has a Saks and NM. Then the Wynn is across the street. I hope your grandma feels better soon.