Going to Toronto for Labor Day weekend! Any suggestions???

Thank you for all of your suggestions! We are staying at the Sheraton City Center located on Queen St. We were told that we are within distance from everything. Just curious, what kind of tourist attraction is Casa Loma? Let me know. :okay:

I stayed there my first time in Toronto and it was great! :tup: You are really walking distance from EVERYTHING! (except for bloor street shopping-i think i took the metro there and a cab back).

I shopped up and down queen street and then ate at the all you can eat korean buffet. I :heart: it and go back every time I'm there.

There is also great random shopping and stuff to see around kensington market. If you go, there are dried strawberries that are AMAZING!!! :drool:

I usually just shop around, and pick up a magazine that is similar to a timeout mag and find fun stuff to get in to.

OOOH!! also, i ate at a great restauarant named Spoon.

Have fun and tell us all about your trip!

Thank you all for the great suggestions! We are here in Toronto enjoying the beautiful city and the great weather. I absolutely fell in love with Holt Renfrew! The best department store that I have ever been to! For those of you who plan on coming to Toronto in the near future, it a definite must see. Thank you again! Have a great holiday!:yahoo: