Going to PAris on 5th of April...

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
:yes: And I think it would be really lovely to buy a classic flap in medium, gold hardware, caviar leather whilst there, I have been wanting one for a while, can anyone tell me what colours I am likely to be able to get there as it seems different countires have different colours available, thanks!

I have no idea what they have in Paris, but I just wanted to wish you luck!! :nuts: :yes:

Can't wait to hear your report on the selection there - I'll be there in May! :yahoo:

P.S. LOVE your English!!! ;)

I guess Paris will have all the colours as that's where Chanel is from. I would love to know what you get when you come back and the price of a classic lambskin flap.

Have fun in Paris.

Before you go, it's a good idea to have in mind which particular color in a classic that you would like. While some stock is on the floor, most of it is kept in the back. They usually only have the current season on the floor. If you're looking for a classic in the colors of black, white, or beige - they should have those available. Bring a picture, or even better, know the style code so they can look it up in their computer. The thing I notice in Paris, is that if you go there just to browse then the sales staff are less likely to be helpful. Have the intent to buy and know exactly what you want to buy, and they will gladly look up what they have in stock in the back and in the other store locations.