Going to London this weekend and thinking of picking up this Tiffany's charm bracelet

VenetiaWanter

Dec 28, 2006
but I really can't decide whether I want this or the heart tag necklace :sad:
18967529_xl_1.jpg

13526583_FL_LRG.jpg

OR!
10660076_fl_lrg.jpg

Help! :sad: lol

I like both, which do you think you will be able to wear more? Im leaning more towards the necklace because I personally think i would wear it more. Have fun in London!

I have the first bracelet you posted but I don't have the lock charm on it. I wore it everyday this past week. I tried on the toggle necklace at the store, but it didn't hang right on me. But the bracelet is very easy to wear with almost everything. I love how I can add charms to it later. The elsa peretti heart you posted is pretty, too. I love the simplicity of it. Have fun shopping!

The charm braclet is gorgeous! I think it's very distinctive, and it'll be hard to find another one like it. The necklace is pretty, but it seems like you could find another one that's almost exactly the same another day. I'd go with the bracelet, but whichever you decide on, you really can't lose.

I love Tiffany & Co, I have the necklace and the round tag bracelet and wear them a lot, if I had to choose just one though I would go for the bracelet....it will go with everything and you can admire it yourself as you can see it whilst your wearing it (unlike the necklace) :tup: