Going to get my Rouge VIF City

Elise

Deaming of Bal again
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I have managed to find one City left in London and it is being put on hold for me until tomorrow. I am so excited though that I might try and go in my lunch hour to pick it up.

I was really undecided as to whether or not to get one but when I called this morning and they said they only had one left I knew it was meant to be!

Luv the Rouge colour.. YOu are so lucky to be in London -- that is my very FAVE place on earth.. I went there this summer and I cannot wait to go back.. Do you shop at Selfridges and Harvey Nic 's much? My two very fave stores..
Enjoy your bag! What are you going to wear it with??

It's in Selfridges and it's £735. I didn't get to go and get it in my lunch so will have to go tomorrow morning. It seems like ages but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

I work in London but seem to rarely make it over to Selfridges but everytime I do I must look so odd because all I do is walk around stroking the leather on all the bags!!

I haven't even thought of what I am going to wear with it but I'm hoping that it'll go with most things.

So excited.:yahoo:

Thanks everyone for your replies.

It's in Selfridges and it's £735. I didn't get to go and get it in my lunch so will have to go tomorrow morning. It seems like ages but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

I work in London but seem to rarely make it over to Selfridges but everytime I do I must look so odd because all I do is walk around stroking the leather on all the bags!!

I haven't even thought of what I am going to wear with it but I'm hoping that it'll go with most things.

So excited.:yahoo:

Thanks everyone for your replies.

get it at Browns if you can... I had a look at the Selfridges red's and the leather was a bit stiffer than the ones i saw at Browns. The one I got from Browns was squishy and soft and just lovely to touch *touches bag again*

I wish it was, but sadly that's not me. I would love to have it in the work too but I don't know if they have it.

This is a bad sign, I think I might be leaving the shops with 2 b-bags tomorrow!!!

Leeda: Thanks, I'll definately check out Browns and see what theres are like.

I've looked at all the pictures on here but still am wondering does it look really bright in real life?

I've looked at all the pictures on here but still am wondering does it look really bright in real life?[/quote]

I was worried about the colour being too bright as well, but now that I have it, I love it! I hope you do too!!!