Going to Chicago, where can I buy an authentic Bbag???

Hello ladies,

I bought my first authentic Bbag (prespring 06 cornflower blue) on Ebay. I'm crazy in love with it! Thanks to all those who help me authenticate it. Anyways, I'm going to Chicago, and I was wondering if there are any stores that you girls know of that sell authentic Bbags. I heard Nordstrom might, but I'm not sure. Buying another one on Ebay would be a pretty nerve-wracking experience. When I bought the previous one, I was freakin' about it until I actually had it in my hands!

XOXO
Swtmagnolias:heart: :heart:

PS:
Here's a pic of my baby. I :heart: it so much. Its kinda crazy! :shame:

cornflowerB.jpg

BabyFace said:
Whatever you do don't buy from BLAKE. I have heard horror stories about them.

I am from the area as well as chigirl, what stories? I've never purchased a Bbag from them but have purchased clothing and shoes and they were great. Are the bags poor quality?

chigirl said:
Like what? I have never been there.

A friend of mine bought something from there, they sent her the wrong item and when my friend called to tell them they tried to give her a store credit for $3000.00 instead of a refund! They refused to return her money because they didn't want to lose the sale. Then they said they would refund then they denied saying they would etc. She had to fight the charge with her credit card company to get her money back.

I've never had any experience with Blake, but Barneys has always been nice! Probably your best bet unless you feel like driving out to Glencoe. Just an FYI, tax in downtown Chicago is 9% which can sorta be a pain on large purchases. Have a fun trip!!