Going to buy my Valentine's Day gift!!!

angelcross2

Mar 16, 2006
My DH is stationed in Iraq right now and gave me the ok to purchase a wallet for myself for Valentine's Day. I got online and purchased the orange Graffiti Zippy and just received it a few days ago. I love the outside but to be honest the inside is REALLY bright. I think a little too bright for me. I called the Seattle LV and they are holding a Roses Zippy for me. I think I will be exchanging it for the Roses. Does anyone have the Roses Zippy and do you love it? When the Roses first came out I wasn't that fond of it but the more I see of it the more I love it. I think I would enjoy that wallet more than the graffiti. Are both limited edition or just the graffiti? Wish me luck on my decision!!!!

I like the Roses Zippy much better. I have a graffiti speedy and love it, but much prefer the roses zippy over the graffiti. Post a pic when you get it! Hope your DH will be home with you next year on V-Day.

I did the same thing- when the orange zippy arrived I felt like I should put on a safety hard hat and go work on the highway construction team-sooo bright so then I exchanged it for the Roses and the Roses is nice but I think I have the brown mono zippy so when am I really going to switch just to carry a few roses and now wish I had just gone with one of the new beautiful Vernis Pop colors that compliment the roses and graffiti perfectly-I think fr Valentines Day and since DH is away -I would get the roses if you do not have the Mono and that way it is roses From your Valentine!!! I think the Roses is harder to get ahold of too!

Well I got it!!! The Roses zippy. The more I look at it the more I love it. I took my best friend with me to buy it. She never really "got" LV but for my birthday bought me a heart. She saw the Roses Zippy and loved it so much she bought one for herself!!!

IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg