Going out with a BANGGGGGGG. Alfred joins the club.

XoJUICYCOUTURE

New York, J'taime
O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
My love affair with CL's started with well the olsens haha...this lead me to my first purchase

14azf61.jpg

While i loveddd my first pair..it just didnt keep my satisfied. I wanted a classic shoe with all year round wear...whos ready?

153bs07.jpg

There's a pair of the sandals you posted for sale on ebay, but in brown instead of black in case you're interested they're a size 42.

I love how they're named Alfred, they look great, wear them well.

That's too bad, I saw them listed on the bay and thought that it'd be nice for a woman with large feet to get them since 42s are so hard to come by, but since men's CLs are that much harder to come by it would've been nice if they fit you.

That's too bad, I saw them listed on the bay and thought that it'd be nice for a woman with large feet to get them since 42s are so hard to come by, but since men's CLs are that much harder to come by it would've been nice if they fit you.

they are devine! the mens cls are so rare and the markups are insane which has me shopping everywhere. id love that style for a woman, its very simple and clean. :biggrin:

btw i loveee your cls in your avatar pic!

they are devine! the mens cls are so rare and the markups are insane which has me shopping everywhere. id love that style for a woman, its very simple and clean. :biggrin:

btw i loveee your cls in your avatar pic!

Love them.

The boutiques just got a ton of Men's styles in. A few different Freds and the coolest leopard ponyhair sneaker. TDF!

Just FYI!