Travel going on my first cruise!!!

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
It's all booked! :smile: I'll be doing the western Caribbean in March. :yahoo:

Can anyone offer me some tips? What do I need to pack?

I'm super excited! :smile: I haven't done any big traveling in about 3 years, and this year I'm doing three BIG vacations. Loving it!

ooh congrats!! my advice - take full advantage and eat tons! hehe :smile:
also, be wary of staff. some are creepy (LOL).
if you leave money out in your room, they WILL consider it a tip, BTW

The best advice I ever got on Cruisecritic was "Less clothes, more money".
I will be going on my 4th cruise in February - I wish I was on one right now, and I didn't have to cook and clean for Thanksgiving tomorrow!:P

i remember my first cruise, it was a star cruise to phuket, singapore and penang! wow! it was so nice! i would defintely go on another cruise again! this time i like to go on board the world's largest cruise ship! what's the name? oh, i forgot!, oh and i also like to go on the scandinavian cruise, to see the aurora!!!! WOW!!!

I am so jealous you are going on a cruise because they are so much fun. I would no pack much because honestly all I wore during the day were sundresses and my bathing suits. I wayyyy over packed for the trip. I kept my valuables in the safe because as mentioned above some of the safe is creepy. I recommend taking motion sickness medicine even if you do not get sea sick easily you never know what will happen. My BF and I were glad we took our medicine because we had 20ft waves the first night of the trip and were both really sick. Have lots of fun and enjoy the cruise they are awesome!